Re: [O] manual: stale bindings for org-clock-report and org-columns-inse

From: Nikolay Kudryavtsev
Subject: Re: [O] manual: stale bindings for org-clock-report and org-columns-insert-dblock
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2019 04:51:17 +0300

I don't use Icicles, but I cannot reproduce it. What are the exact steps
to do so?
Sorry, it's not clear whether you use Icicles. At the moment the recipe is:

1. Install icicles as described here. Enable it by doing icy-mode.

2. Do org-clock-report.

I'll try to see whether there's some other way this odd behavior shows itself, that can be seen without using Icicles. At the moment, do you see anything in that commit that made this command, let's say abnormal?

I don't see the need for that. You can, however, bind `C-c C-x C-r' to
`org-clock-report' in your config.
Minor thing, but I still see this as a regression, without a good reason, but it's your call...

You seem to have a mixed installation. This function only exists in
development branch, i.e., Org 9.3, not ELPA.
I'll double check and report.

Note you can insert source blocks with 'C-c C-,`
Didn't knew that, thanks.

Drop the "g". The relative commit is "029cf6".
Thanks.

--
Best Regards,
Nikolay Kudryavtsev