[O] Supporting Exchange calendars in org-mac-iCal.el

From: Norman Walsh
Subject: [O] Supporting Exchange calendars in org-mac-iCal.el
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2019 09:10:48 -0600

Hi folks,

I don’t know if anyone else is using org-mac-iCal[*], but I find it
useful. (I find it convenient to have calendar appointments in my
agenda view.)

In the course of setting it up, I discovered that it didn’t support
Exchange calendars. And it had a regexp that didn’t match versions of
MacOS post 10.8.

I’ve fixed both of those issues, at least to the extent that they seem
to work for me. I sent email to the named author, Christopher
Suckling, but didn’t get a reply. (Hello Christopher, if you’re out
there!)

If anyone is interested, I can see about finding a place to put my
patch.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

[*] https://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/org-mac-iCal.html