[O] org-envolve.el

From: David Arroyo Menendez
Subject: [O] org-envolve.el
Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2018 14:28:20 -0500

Hello,

I've implemented a new file to contrib/lisp. It's called org-envolve.el,
this file implements functions to help to format in org-mode from
ASCII. For instance, you have a bash source that you are copying in your
buffer, later you can call org-envolve-tags to add #+BEGIN_SRC bash in
the beginning and #+END_SRC in the end. I use this feature all weeks in
the year. But the file provides functions to envolve numbered list, or
check list.

I can't make git push at this moment

address@hidden:~/git/org-mode/contrib/lisp$ git push origin master
Counting objects: 27, done.
Compressing objects: 100% (27/27), done.
Writing objects: 100% (27/27), 4.26 KiB | 0 bytes/s, done.
Total 27 (delta 17), reused 0 (delta 0)
Username for 'https://code.orgmode.org': davidam
Password for 'https://address@hidden':
error: RPC failed; HTTP 403 curl 22 GnuTLS recv error (-110): The TLS
connection was non-properly terminated.
Everything up-to-date

But this software is released with a gpl licencese.

Thanks in advance.

--
https://cienciabasura.wordpress.com/
http://libremanuals.net/