Re: [O] Tasks performed on a certain day

From: Gregor Zattler
Subject: Re: [O] Tasks performed on a certain day
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2018 11:41:38 +0100

Hi Nicolas, org mode users and developers,
* Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> [2018-11-08; 18:34]:
> However, I think some users need to have multiple so-called events in
> the same headline, e.g., for irregularly repeating tasks.

Yes, I do this all the time.  For instance there is a heading for
visits at the dentist in my org file which contains plain
timestamps for every day I went there.  This is quite handy as
I'm able to tell when I was there with a glance at this list of
plain stamps.  This may be helpful when dealing with the
insurance company.

If a heading could only hold one event timestamp I would need
much more headings which look somewhat heavy because of the
markup, the way they are shown and most probably would also
feature a drawer each .  OTHT I could then archive all old visits
at the dentist, have a smaller org file but it would be more
difficult to reconstruct past dates with my dentist.  Because
then they would be scattered among other headings in the archive
file and the only way of finding out would be to generate an
agenda from the archive file.

Ciao; Gregor
--