Re: [O] Org-mode and koma-script

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [O] Org-mode and koma-script
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2018 15:50:07 -0400

gmx <address@hidden> writes:

> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to use the koma class. I found a configuration of the.emacs
> file, in the manual and in a Stack Exchange post
> (https://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/364914/using-koma-script-article-with-org-mode).
>

> I open a new .org file, and I declare:
>
> #+TITLE: MyTitle
> #+DATE: date
>
> #+LANGUAGE: fr
> #+LaTeX_CLASS: koma-article
>
> When I want to export my work in .pdf, I get the following answer:
> Unknown LaTeX class 'koma-article'.
>
> What to do?

Most likely, you have an error in your .emacs file. You can check that
by seeing whether you successfully modified the org-latex-classes variable:

M-x v org-latex-classes RET

Chances are that it does not contain an entry for `koma-article',
because your .emacs was not read completely: emacs encountered an error
while processing it and gave up on processing the rest of it.

--
Nick

"There are only two hard problems in computer science: cache
invalidation, naming things, and off-by-one errors." -Martin Fowler