Re: [O] RFC: Proposal for an Org Special Block for ox-html

From: Aaron Ecay
Subject: Re: [O] RFC: Proposal for an Org Special Block for ox-html
Date: Sun, 27 May 2018 17:21:26 +0100

Hi Kaushal,

[...]

> But then I also wanted to mask all the shortcoming of Markdown. So ox-hugo
> helps bridge that gap by filling in HTML snippets only where needed. I hope
> that makes sense.

It does indeed make sense, thanks for the explanation.  Now I understand
the context a bit better.

I added “summary” to ‘org-html-html5-elements’ in commit 5192e810a.  It
seems obviously correct (in fact, “details” was already included in that
variable).  So now summary/details should work for HTML5 export.  Thank
you for raising this issue.

It sounds like you have things well in hand for ox-{hugo,blackfriday}.
And I do not think there are any other shortcomings in org core that are
left outstanding from this discussion.

Thanks again,

--
Aaron Ecay