Re: [O] Poll: new keybinding for org-insert-structure-template?

From: Rasmus
Subject: Re: [O] Poll: new keybinding for org-insert-structure-template?
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2017 08:48:01 +0100

Hi,

>> Let me know when you want me to do the change to strings.
>
> No time like the present! I don't think there's anything else remaining
> to be done.

One stumbling block is how to input key strings to
org-insert-structure-template.  Currently, it employs read-key which is
really fast.  The other easy alternative is completing-read with the keys.
However, there you’d have to click RET at the end.  The ideal interface
for inputting the keys is something like the ox expert export UI.  I
looked at the code and it seems a bit complex.

Nicolas, are there any public interfaces to make ox export like
interfaces?

Rasmus

--
m-mm-mmm-mmmm bacon!