[O] Poll: new keybinding for org-insert-structure-template?

From: Eric Abrahamsen
Subject: [O] Poll: new keybinding for org-insert-structure-template?
Date: Sat, 09 Dec 2017 16:23:22 -0800

Hello all,

Rasmus' org-tempo patch has landed, and it's time to make a few
adjustments to org-insert-structure-template: I think we're moving to
string keys in the template alist, rather than character keys, and also
some people noted that the keybinding "C-c C-x w" is too close to "C-c
C-x C-w", which kills a whole subtree. Not a good command to run
accidentally!

Given that the template system has been re-instated, are there any good
suggestions out there for a new keybinding for
`org-insert-structure-template'? This is the command that wraps existing
text in blocks.

Thanks,
Eric