[O] changed visibility when using org-goto-named-src-block

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: [O] changed visibility when using org-goto-named-src-block
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2017 17:14:38 +0000

Hello all,

Not sure if this has changed at some point but I have recently noticed
that when I invoke org-babel-goto-named-src-block, all entries that have
source blocks become visible (or maybe all contents become visible)
regardless of what was folded or not before invoking the command.  I had
the impression, maybe erroneously, that this did not happen before.

There is nothing in the code for that function that indicates that this
should happen so I wonder what controls this behaviour?  It happens with
emacs -Q as well so it's not me (I hope).

thanks,
eric

--
Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, Org release_9.1.3-170-g51234f