Re: [O] Bilingual text in org

From: Adonay Felipe Nogueira
Subject: Re: [O] Bilingual text in org
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2017 12:16:22 -0200

Strange, I might be wrong but this might not be set by default.

I have Org version 9.1.2 (9.1.2-15.g1d5142, which is of version 20171016
in GNU Guix package manager).

Alternatively, per `texdoc babel', you can make the language as a
document class option.

--
- https://libreplanet.org/wiki/User:Adfeno
- Palestrante e consultor sobre /software/ livre (não confundir com