Re: [O] "Reference Dump" rant

From: Lawrence Bottorff
Subject: Re: [O] "Reference Dump" rant
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2017 21:30:20 -0500

Yes, Worg is great. If a user is really driven they can scarf up all the various tutorial bits and pieces and begin to have a clue. BTW, where can I get the source for the latest manual?

On Tue, Nov 21, 2017 at 9:03 PM, Thomas S. Dye <address@hidden> wrote:

Lawrence Bottorff writes:

>> > I guess I'm saying it would be nice to have a big omnibus O'Reilly-style
>> > tutorial on how to use org-mode. I've hung with org-mode because I think
>> > it's great and, IMHO, should become a standard tool in all
>> > STEM/STEM-education settings. Think of all those high schools (and even
>> > colleges) forcing students to use "graphic calculators." What a waste!

Worg has some fits and starts in the direction of tutorials and such.
It might be a good place to start.

All the best,
Tom

--