Re: [O] Slides with columns export problem

From: Stéphane Genaud
Subject: Re: [O] Slides with columns export problem
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2017 11:43:35 +0200

Thanks Eric and Nicolas for finding out quickly.
Indeed, changing the PROPERTY: ignoreheading to block solved the issue.

I think these kind of incompatibilities should be documented, it drove me crazy
many hours since
of course the pdflatex error messages are totally useless to find out.

I would be pleased to help but unfortunately i am totally ignorant of these
subtleties.

Thanks.

        —Stéphane.