Re: [O] exporting org-mode to latex gives unwanted \label on all section

From: Sharon Kimble
Subject: Re: [O] exporting org-mode to latex gives unwanted \label on all sections
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2017 21:03:56 +0100

> Hello,
>
> Sharon Kimble <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> I have an org-mode document that I'm exporting to latex which works
>> pretty well. But, there is one problem - for every title in all of the
>> sections, org-mode export has put a label on even where I have none in
>> my source file!
>
> It doesn't hurt, does it? Org uses them to resolve internal references.
>
> If you really need to, I guess you can write an headline filter so as to
> remove them.

Thanks for replying Nicolas.

Its not a major problem but its annoying when I've manually cleared all
extraneous references put in by me accidentally, and then discover that
org-mode is placing them during exporting. Because they don't appear in
my org-mode document I'm unaware of them and can therefore not utilise
them in new cross-references. They only appear in the generated latex
file and not in the org-mode source document.

Thanks
Sharon.
TGmeds = http://www.tgmeds.org.uk
DrugFacts = https://www.drugfacts.org.uk
Debian 9.0, fluxbox 1.3.5-2, emacs 25.1.1, org-mode 9.0.7