[O] exporting org-mode to latex gives unwanted \label on all sections

From: Sharon Kimble
Subject: [O] exporting org-mode to latex gives unwanted \label on all sections
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2017 17:47:34 +0100

I have an org-mode document that I'm exporting to latex which works
pretty well. But, there is one problem - for every title in all of the
sections, org-mode export has put a label on even where I have none in
my source file!

Example -

* Preface
\minitoc

** Disclaimer

The author of this book has used her best efforts in preparing this book and
the information
contained in it. This book is distributed as is, without warranty of any kind,
either express or
implied, respecting the contents of this ebook, including but not limited to
implied warranties for
the ebook's quality, performance, or fitness for any purpose. The author and
any dealers and
distributors shall not be liable to the purchaser or any other person or entity
with respect to
liability, loss, or damages caused or alleged to have been caused directly or
indirectly by this
ebook. This document is provided as is.

\begin{mdframed}[outerlinecolor=black,outerlinewidth=2pt,linecolor=cccolor,middlelinewidth=3pt,roundcorner=10pt]
\textcolor{red}{The author takes no responsibilities for any problems,
  damages, or loss of sanity resulting from improper usage of hormones. If
  you are in any doubt, do NOT take the tablets, or whatever but post a
  question to your relevant newsgroup or refer to a competent medical
  doctor or endocrinologist. Messing about with something you do not
  understand may seriously damage your health. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.}
\end{mdframed}

** Introduction

Becomes -

\chapter{Preface}
\label{sec:org07cbb06}
\minitoc

\section{Disclaimer}
\label{sec:orgd2a1339}

[...]

\section{Introduction}
\label{sec:orge89bb2c}

So how can I get rid of this unwanted \label action please?

Thanks
Sharon.
TGmeds = http://www.tgmeds.org.uk
DrugFacts = https://www.drugfacts.org.uk
Debian 9.0, fluxbox 1.3.5-2, emacs 25.1.1, org-mode 9.0.7