[O] Orgmode 9.09 and export of source blocks

From: cedric simon
Subject: [O] Orgmode 9.09 and export of source blocks
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2017 12:29:23 +0900

Hi everyone,

I work with org mode for writing all my documentation and use source code blocks extensively.
I don't know if I found a bug or something, but I encounter a strange behavior with SQL source blocks.
Despite the settings I apply, they are always evaluated if I have ":exports both" set.

I opened a discussion on reddit here:
https://www.reddit.com/r/emacs/comments/6k5t1h/orgmode_909_and_export_of_source_blocks/
if you want to see some input I already received.

This could be dangerous because in my documentation file, I have some source blocks that delete records.
Since I don't have ":exports both" on them, they are not evaluated during export.

I made a reproducible document, it's on gist, if you have time please have a look:
https://gist.github.com/simonced/2a4ee29ed779a563b9fb7a9d8dcc83cf

Thank you for your time, any help will be appreciated.
Ask me any other details if you need, I'll do my best to answer quickly.

Cedric Simon