Re: [O] Bibliograph:ref.bib vs. \printbibliograpy (WAS: Re: > Citations

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: [O] Bibliograph:ref.bib vs. \printbibliograpy (WAS: Re: > Citations with org-ref in apa style)
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2017 16:38:05 -0400

Try this to get the heading you want. It seems to work for me.

#
https://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/17445/how-can-i-change-the-references-to-reference-in-the-thebibliography-environm
# This makes the bibliography section title empty and un-numbered
#+latex: \renewcommand{\bibsection}{\subsection*{}}