Re: [O] Scatter-gather idea

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: [O] Scatter-gather idea
Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2017 18:41:21 +0000

You don't need those temporary marks I think. Just store the positions in a variable or use overlays or text properties. You could even make a speed key to run the mark command.

It could be implemented from a helm command pretty easily too. You can easily make multiple selections with helm.

Point 3 is a tough one. You might provide a numeric prefix arg that makes all levels the same. That may be easier to manually adjust.