Re: [O] New markup for revising manuscripts

From: Doyley, Marvin M.
Subject: Re: [O] New markup for revising manuscripts
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 22:56:02 +0000

Hi John and Eric,

I decided to adopt your approaches, thanks for the suggestions.  So I can use either the response: or ++ to highlight changes in our manuscripts.

Cheers,

#+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp
(org-link-set-parameters
 "response"
 :export (lambda (keyword desc format)
           (cond
            ((eq 'latex format)
             (format "\\textcolor{red}{%s}" keyword))))
 :face '(:foreground "red"))
#+END_SRC

#+begin_src emacs-lisp
(setq org-emphasis-alist
      (cons '("+" '(:foreground "red"))
            (delete* "+" org-emphasis-alist :key 'car :test 'equal)))

(custom-set-variables
  '(org-latex-text-markup-alist '((bold . "\\textbf{%s}")
(code . verb)
(italic . "\\emph{%s}")
(strike-through . "\\textcolor{red}{%s}")
(underline . "\\uline{%s}")
(verbatim . protectedtexttt))))

#+end_src