Re: [O] "Which function for creating the link?

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: Re: [O] "Which function for creating the link?
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2017 18:38:55 +0000

    > Uwe Brauer <address@hidden> writes:

    > Probably you've set `gnorb-gnus-mail-search-backend' to 'mairix. Then,
    > when you call `gnorb-bbdb-mail-search', that would result in a call to
    > `mairix-search', which I'm sure is autoloaded and will bring in the
    > whole package.

No it is set to nil.
    > There's not much to be done about that: you can set
    > `gnorb-gnus-mail-search-backend' to nil (or a different backend) and
    > that will solve the problem, but if you ever try to use mairix, the same
    > thing will happen again.

It seems that part of the problem was caused that is still sticked with
org-mode 8.3.X I have deleted that version and installed 9.0.5 and at
the moment everything looks fine. I hope also the registry problem I
reported to you privately is solved. But I will know for sure in a
couple of days.

Uwe