Re: [O] Emacs hangs sometimes for no reason

From: Samuel Loury
Subject: Re: [O] Emacs hangs sometimes for no reason
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2017 15:12:57 +0100

For what it's worth, when this happens, I generally pkill -SIGUSR2
emacs. emacs reacts to the USR2 signal by stopping everything and start
a lisp debugging session. From there, I reset all the org caches with
this command:

(defun konix/org-element-cache-reset-all ()
  (interactive)
  (mapc
   (lambda (file)
         (save-window-excursion
           (save-excursion
                 (find-file file)
                 (org-element-cache-reset)
                 )
           )
         )
   (org-agenda-files)
   )
  )

Finally, I quit the debugging session and reset the debug on quit with
(toggle-debug-on-quit) and everything comes back to normal.

My two cents,
--
Konubinix
GPG Key    : 7439106A