Re: [O] excluding whole trees on export when subtrees have "select" tags

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: [O] excluding whole trees on export when subtrees have "select" tags present
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2017 09:27:08 -0500

This does not sound right to me.

This org file:

#+BEGIN_SRC org
,#+select_tags: wanted
,#+exclude_tags: notwanted

,* headline                                                        :notwanted:
  some text

,** subhead 1
,** subhead2                                                          :wanted:
  more text
#+END_SRC

should not have any thing to export.

In contrast:

#+BEGIN_SRC org
,#+select_tags: wanted
,#+exclude_tags: notwanted
,* headline                                                        :wanted:
  some text

,** subhead 1
,** subhead2
:notwanted: