Re: [O] How to find out in Elisp which .bib file is used for the current

From: Joost Kremers
Subject: Re: [O] How to find out in Elisp which .bib file is used for the current org buffer?
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2016 12:47:20 +0100

Hi,

[Sorry for the late reply, I've been rather busy...]

On Fri, Nov 18 2016, John Kitchin wrote:
It depends on how you put citations in I guess. If you use org-ref, then there is a bibliography link or a latex_header with addbibresource.
Otherwise, it is one of the files defined in
org-ref-default-bibliography.

I am not sure about the ox-bibtex setup.

Ok, so there's no single method that will always work. Thanks for the info. It doesn't solve my problem but at least I know where to start looking. :-)

--
Joost Kremers
Life has its moments