[O] How to find out in Elisp which .bib file is used for the current org

From: Joost Kremers
Subject: [O] How to find out in Elisp which .bib file is used for the current org buffer?
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2016 16:49:04 +0100

Hi all,

If you're writing a scientific document in Org, you'll normally have a .bib file that you use for your references. What I'd like to know is: is there a (robust) way to find out if a specific Org buffer has a .bib file associated with it?

In a LaTeX file, you can usually find this out by looking for a \bibliography command or, if you use biblatex, for \addbibresource. I'm wondering what the canonical way is to specify this for an Org file.

TIA

Joost

--
Joost Kremers