[O] Pubishing to a website generates tons of buffers

From: Éric Würbel
Subject: [O] Pubishing to a website generates tons of buffers
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2016 16:35:48 +0100

Hello list,

I developped my own website generator which relies on the publishing
functions of orgmode.

In the structure of my website, some directories contain only non-org
files (like css, fonts, images, etc...), so, for these dirs, i use
org-publish-attachment as the publishing function.

All was working very well until I switched to orgmode 9.0
yesterday. Since this update, org opens a buffer for each file in the
site structure during publishing process, even if the publishing
function is org-publish-attachment.

This bloats the buffer list and loads emacs with tons of unwanted
buffers.

Does anyone have any idea on what's going on, or has faced a similar
problem ?

Eric
--
Éric Würbel