Re: [O] “Match data clobbered by buffer modification hooks”

From: Saša Janiška
Subject: Re: [O] “Match data clobbered by buffer modification hooks”
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2016 17:29:47 +0200

Kaushal Modi <address@hidden> writes:

> What is your org mode version? :)

Org-mode version 8.3.6 (8.3.6-7-g4d7d52-elpa @
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161024/)

GNU Emacs 25.1.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.22.1)
 of 2016-10-11, modified by Debian

> This bug did occur before emacs 25.1 was released. But it was fixed
> in that release ( https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=23917
>  ).

Yeah, I know about it.

> Can you check if you see this bug on the org mode version build from
> the latest commit on the master branch?

My org version is pretty fresh. but will try with the master…

Sincerely,
Gour

--
When your intelligence has passed out of the dense forest
of delusion, you shall become indifferent to all that has