[O] “Match data clobbered by buffer modification hooks”

From: Saša Janiška
Subject: [O] “Match data clobbered by buffer modification hooks”
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2016 11:05:02 +0200

Hello,

after upgrading to 25.1 (Debian Sid) whenever (or almost always) when I
try to complete some of my recurring tasks (having deadlines) with:

C-c C-t

I get:

org--align-node-property: Match data clobbered by buffer modification hooks

I’ve followed advice and re-installed org, but the problem does persist.

I’ve found a thread in emacs-devel list in regard, but not sure what to
do and whether it’s better to downgrade to 24.5?

Sincerely,
Gour

--
Whenever and wherever there is a decline in religious practice,
O descendant of Bharata, and a predominant rise of irreligion —