Re: [O] How are people handling their calendars?

From: Saša Janiška
Subject: Re: [O] How are people handling their calendars?
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2016 08:38:52 +0200

Eric Abrahamsen <address@hidden> writes:

> I use the org-caldav package, and that works quite well for two-way
> sync. You can use sync multiple calendars, selecting by tags, etc.

I did use org-caldav to sync my phone contacts (DAVdroid) via ownCloud
with my desktop (khal/vdirsyncer), but, as confirmed by
https://github.com/dengste/org-caldav/issues/51 it does not work any
longer (I’ve a need to use 4 different calendars).

So, I’d be very happy to hear if you can sync multiple calendars with
newer versions of Emacs?

Sincerely,
Gour

--
One must deliver himself with the help of his mind, and not
degrade himself. The mind is the friend of the conditioned soul,