[O] Defining directory tree structure from org-attach to reflect headers

From: Rainer M Krug
Subject: [O] Defining directory tree structure from org-attach to reflect headers
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2016 15:29:27 +0200

Hi

I have effectively the same question as Adm here:
[http://emacs.stackexchange.com/questions/26412/human-readable-directory-tree-with-org-attach]

I would like to have the directory tree of the attachments managed by
org-attach to reflect the document structure as defined by the
headlines.

To quote from his question:

,----
| * This headline
|   ** This sub-headline 1
|   ** This sub-headline 2
| * This second headline
|
| matches to the directory structure:
|
| - This headline
|   - This sub-headline 1
|   - This sub-headline 2
| - This second headline
`----

I started using to set the directories, but for this I need the
additional step of defining it per subtree. Is there a way to configure
org-attach to automatically use the header name instead of the uuid?

Thanks,

Rainer

--
Rainer M. Krug