Re: [O] Failure to display more than 18 images with captions

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: [O] Failure to display more than 18 images with captions
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2016 21:13:52 +0300

IMHO, the program Org Mode shall not give error when exporting PDF, or
it should be documented that certain number of pictures are not
tolerated and how to increase that number or how to avoid the problem.

Maybe something like explained here:
http://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/46512/too-many-unprocessed-floats

like "morefloats" package:
ctan.org/pkg/morefloats

or \extrafloats{100}

But I did not get that working, I have simply turned off floats.

Jean