[O] Failure to display more than 18 images with captions

From: Jean Louis
Subject: [O] Failure to display more than 18 images with captions
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2016 10:19:55 +0300

Hello,

I have problem with Org Mode, that it fails to display more than 18
images correctly, while exporting to PDF (LaTeX export).

I am using images in following manner:

#+CAPTION: Title of image
#+NAME: fig:pic001
[[/some/image001.jpg]]

#+CAPTION: Title of image
#+NAME: fig:pic002
[[/some/image002.jpg]]

#+CAPTION: Title of image
#+NAME: fig:pic003
[[/some/image003.jpg]]

.... and so on until 40-50 images ...

#+CAPTION: Title of image
#+NAME: fig:pic060
[[/some/image060.jpg]]

If I only put links without CAPTION and NAME, the export is working
well, but images are not nicely formatted. If I am using CAPTION without
NAME, I get the same problem, so only 18 images are displayed.

I have tried to display random images, to verify is it about the link or
what would be the cause, but always 18 images are displayed.

Few images are displayed on the side of the PDF, cut, not visible,
covering the right side border of the PDF file.

I would really need help to get it working, as I use Org Mode for
reporting.

Thank you,
J. Louis