Re: [O] [RFC] Release Org 9.0 by the end of the next week?

From: Rasmus
Subject: Re: [O] [RFC] Release Org 9.0 by the end of the next week?
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2016 12:24:21 +0200

> Hello,
>
> Now that Emacs 25.1 is out, I'd like to have Org 9.0 become the new
> stable branch.
>
> Are there outstanding bugs left out? Is there and pending patch
> important enough to block the release?

Oh my, time is flying by.  I still have unfinished patches that I would
like to include, but I don’t I’ll let others decide if it’s worth
including now.

I have the following patches that I could realistically finish soon:

  - source blocks: new syntax for language specific faces
  - ox-html: move title to preamble for more control over layout/final output
  - ox-beamer: more keywords (needs to incorporate Nicolas’ feedback)
  - ox-publish: more flexible sitemap

Rasmus

--
Nothing's wrong with an email that ends in a minor key