[O] how to modify caption styles in odt file exported with org-odt-expor

From: Qiang Fang
Subject: [O] how to modify caption styles in odt file exported with org-odt-export-to-odt
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2016 00:57:36 +0800

Hello everyone,
My work requires me to use libreoffice. I have several questions using
org mode with libreoffice.

1 How to remove colon seperator in figure caption in odt files
exported from org mode?

2 How to change equation numbering to latex style, like  e=mc2
(Equation 1-1)

I am trying to get equation numbers aligned to the right, with section
number before equaiton number in that section, such as 1-1, 1-2, 2-1
... Just like the libreoffice TexMaths extension. Is there a way to
number the png images of the converted equations. The following is an
excerpt from my file:

#+name: eq:sinh
#+begin_equation
\begin{equation*}