Re: [O] Calc: Multiply time (hours) with a float

From: Karl Voit
Subject: Re: [O] Calc: Multiply time (hours) with a float
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2016 16:17:42 +0200

* Michael Welle <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hello,
>
>> | time [h:m:s] |   value | product |
>> |--------------+---------+---------|
>> |     09:15:00 | 2.54321 | #ERROR  |
>>
>> #+TBLFM: @2$3='(org-time-string-to-hours $1)

> I'm just back from a 20km hike and in the woods my mind came up with a
> silly question ;). This empty line, that we see between the table above
> and the formula, does that exist in your real Org file?

Good point but this is not the case in my Org-mode ;-)

To prevent any update issue, I also manually deleted "#ERROR" before
I reported any result here in the ML.

--
mail|git|SVN|photos|postings|SMS|phonecalls|RSS|CSV|XML to Org-mode:

https://github.com/novoid/extract_pdf_annotations_to_orgmode + more on github