[O] Some qeustions on odt styles with org mode odt export

From: Qiang Fang
Subject: [O] Some qeustions on odt styles with org mode odt export
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2016 03:30:16 -0400

Hello everyone,

I want to use org mode as an alternative to libreoffice. I have a few questions:

1 how to create a two columns section

In org mode, creating a two_columns page style and use

   #+ATTR_ODT: :style "two_columns"

can produce a two column document, but org mode doesn't seem to have a
section break like

    #+SECTIONBREAK:

what is the proper way to mixed sections of different columns?

2 Some tables are better edited in libreoffice, can I include an
external odt file that contains the table in org mode? Is there any
org keyword for libreoffice's master document if this question can be
solved with it?

3 how to link to the original images in the exported odt file? so
images can be swapped without doing org-odt-export again.

4 how to change the image size within tables

Thank you!