[O] Controlling exported Beamer quote indentation / width

From: Jarmo Hurri
Subject: [O] Controlling exported Beamer quote indentation / width
Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2016 11:05:25 +0300

Greetings.

Currently in my Beamer slides quotes in second-level lists get cropped
outside the view window. Attached is a demo of this. How do I control
the indentation and/or the width of the quote?

As an interesting side effect, the attached file takes ages (like 30
seconds of processor time) to be exported and opened as a PDF, while
much larger files get processed in just a few seconds. No idea why this
is the case.

Jarmo