Re: [O] B_column does not insert :BEAMER_COL:

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] B_column does not insert :BEAMER_COL:
Date: Thu, 26 May 2016 15:54:28 +0200

Rainer M Krug <address@hidden> writes:

> This adds the :BEAMER_col: property, which is converted on export to
> the column environment with the given width, i.e. the same as B_column
> plus the width in PROPERTIES. As far as I see, it does nothing with
> the columns (B_columns) environment - or am I missing something here?

If you look to the generated LaTeX code, you should see that there is
a both a "columns" and a "column" environment even though you only
specify BMCOL.

> I don't think one can use B_columns without specifying the width
> in :PROPERTIES:

Of course not. AFAIR, there is no width attribute for "columns" in
Beamer. B_columns is meant to be used in addition to BMCOL, when options
the latter provides are not enough.

> and nothing stops me to add additional PROPERTIES in the BMCOL
> property.

Only if you don't use it along with other environment. Otherwise, the
properties apply to the other environment.

Regards,