Re: [O] pandoc-style citations

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: [O] pandoc-style citations
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2016 15:41:39 -0400

you might also checkout helm-bibtex. A recent note indicated "Support
for pre- and postnotes for pandoc-citeproc citations."

I haven't tried it, so I am not sure how it works for org-mode. org-ref
supports [[cite:somekey][pre-text::post-text]] syntax, without folding
the link on itself so you can see it.

I think your example would look like:

blah blah blah [[cite:ref1][::, p.23]], also cite:ref2, for a contrary
view see [[cite:ref3][:: pp148-152]]

this exports out of the org-ref box to:
blah blah blah \cite[][, p.23]{ref1}, also \cite{ref2}, for a contrary
view see \cite[][ pp148-152]{ref3}.

I don't use this style of citations, so I don't know if it is right.

--
Professor John Kitchin
Doherty Hall A207F