Re: [O] org-mime-org-buffer-htmlize can't find back-end

From: Rasmus
Subject: Re: [O] org-mime-org-buffer-htmlize can't find back-end
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2016 10:29:08 +0200

Hi Peter,

Peter Davis <address@hidden> writes:

> I used to be able to use org-buffer-org-mime-htmlize to send my org
> documents as multipart/alternative html & text email. For some
> reason, this is stopped working, and now displays
>
> Unknown "nil" back-end: Aborting export
>
> In the *Messages* buffer, I see
>
> org-export-barf-if-invalid-backend: Unknown "nil" back-end: Aborting export
>
> So how is the back-end supposed to be defined? (And why might it have
> broken?) I haven't not made any related changes in a *long*
> time.

Could you provide a reproducible example starting with emacs -q?

I can't reproduce it here by

1. starting from emacs -q with latest org from master
2. creating an org buffer with the content:
   - 1
   - 2
3. calling org-mime-org-buffer-htmlize on this buffer.

Thanks,
Rasmus

--
Together we'll stand, divided we'll fall