[O] table.el orgmode export html or latex use table-generate-source

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: [O] table.el orgmode export html or latex use table-generate-source
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2016 13:24:54 +0000

hi

It is great that in orgmode I can edit tables, which are controlled by
table.el, since table.el for example allows to split and joins cells,
which org-table does not.

However when I try to export a org file with a table controlled by
table.el I run into a problem. I have to convert it to a org-table and
in this process things like splitting cells are lost.

So could org-export not call table-generate-source for either latex or
html export?

regards

Uwe Brauer