[O] logging the timings of task A + task B both at once?

From: Sharon Kimble
Subject: [O] logging the timings of task A + task B both at once?
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2016 09:39:21 +0100

Being that we can have multiple cursors, is it possible to have 2
separate, distinct, tasks being clocked both at the same time?

I've googled but didn't come up with anything, but trying it I find that
'Task B' when it starts timing it auto-logs-out of 'Task A'. But I'm now
in the situation where I have to write down the times of 'Task A' to
fudge the timings in the logbook of 'Task A' when 'Task B' finishes,
which isn't ideal.

So, can it be done please?

Thanks
Sharon.
TGmeds = http://www.tgmeds.org.uk
Debian 8.4, fluxbox 1.3.7, emacs 25.0.92