Re: [O] logging the timings of task A + task B both at once?

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] logging the timings of task A + task B both at once?
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2016 10:54:48 +0200

Hello,

Sharon Kimble <address@hidden> writes:

> Being that we can have multiple cursors, is it possible to have 2
> separate, distinct, tasks being clocked both at the same time?

[...]

> So, can it be done please?

There can only be one active clock at any given time. Although
I understand the need for some special features, I don't think it is
worth re-implementing "org-clock.el" to allow multiple ones.

You may probably redefine "Task A" and "Task B" so they do not overlap
and require being clocked at the same time.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou