[O] tangling order

From: Alan Schmitt
Subject: [O] tangling order
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2016 11:19:43 +0100

Hello,

I thought the order source blocks were tangled was the order of the
file. I just discovered this is not necessarily the case. This file:

#+BEGIN_SRC foob :tangle foo.ml
let x = 1
#+END_SRC

#+BEGIN_SRC fooa :tangle foo.ml
let x = 2
#+END_SRC

is tangled to this file

let x = 2

let x = 1

It seems that the language name determines the order of tangling in this
case. Is there a way to disable this and use file order?

(This question comes up in the setting of a more complex example, where
I'm using different language names to specify different default headers,
and this feature is breaking the tangling of the files.)

Thanks,

Alan

--
OpenPGP Key ID : 040D0A3B4ED2E5C7
Monthly Athmospheric CO₂ (2016-01, Mauna Loa Obs.): 402.52