[O] asymptote evaluation

From: Jan-Mark Batke
Subject: [O] asymptote evaluation
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2016 13:39:03 +0100

Hi list,
using a source block of asymptote code I found that the global eval property is silently ignored, e.g. despite the fact that

#+property: :eval no-export

is set in document asymptote blocks want to get evaluated while exporting. I can get along with

(eval-after-load 'ob-asymptote
  '(add-to-list 'org-babel-default-header-args:asymptote
'(:eval . "no-export")))

in my .emacs, I wonder if this behavior is intended (the asy exporter might look for globally set properties).

Best
Jan-Mark