[O] org-mac-link: add "M" option to include Mail content inline.

From: Stacey Marshall
Subject: [O] org-mac-link: add "M" option to include Mail content inline.
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2016 16:26:58 +0000

I have been using this addition to org-mac-link for a while so thought it was
about time I shared it with the org-mode community.

https://github.com/alls0rts/org-mode/tree/org-mac-link

It could do with some additional options added, such as not backgrounding Mail.
 And perhaps a catch for lines that begin with an asterisk within the message
block; convert them to have a comma first.  But then perhaps someone has some
better ways of doing that?

Regards,

Stacey

http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contribute.html