[O] status of mobile (Android)

From: Saša Janiška
Subject: [O] status of mobile (Android)
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2016 20:11:23 +0100

Hello,

I'm returning to Emacs-land and wonder whether mobile-org is still
working with org-mode?

Do you have any other recommendation to sync tasks with Android phones?

For contacts/calendars I was using org-vcard/org-caldav and they worked
pretty well via ownCloud, but now, when i use GNOME, I can't tell
whether calendars are visible on GNOME's status bar?

There is Orgly, which is not open-source, but not sure whether it's
better than mobileorg?

Is there something which would work with ownCloud?

Sincerely,
Gour

--
One must deliver himself with the help of his mind, and not
degrade himself. The mind is the friend of the conditioned soul,