Re: [O] Simple copy/paste of an agenda TODO list

From: Martin Leduc
Subject: Re: [O] Simple copy/paste of an agenda TODO list
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2016 15:47:42 -0500

On 2016-01-08 10:40 AM, Nick Dokos wrote:
Martin Leduc <address@hidden> writes:

Hello orgers,

I'm wondering how to do a simple copy/paste of a todo list from
org-mode. For instance, when I'm producing the list of all my TODOs
with C-c a t, and then filtering it using a given tag, how can I
simply copy and paste the resulting TODO list from the "Org Agenda"
buffer into another one (e.g. scratch) ? I tried to simply select and
copy, but then yanking into another buffer results in an un-filtered
list of many TODOs (which is nearly the same as the first one
constructed from C-c a t, but excludes all TODOs that appear before
the first entry retained by the filter). I also tried with
org-copy-visible, but still no success.

Anybody could explain me how to do this simple task ?

C-x C-w (bound to org-agenda-write).

--
Nick

Thanks for your response Nick, with the new org 8.3.3, org-agenda-write does nearly the what I want: it selects the right filtered list of TODOs. However, it exports all TODO's subtrees, while I want to copy only the list of TODOs as it appears in the agenda view. Any other ideas ?