[O] Simple copy/paste of an agenda TODO list

From: Martin Leduc
Subject: [O] Simple copy/paste of an agenda TODO list
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2016 21:14:41 -0500

Hello orgers,

I'm wondering how to do a simple copy/paste of a todo list from org-mode. For instance, when I'm producing the list of all my TODOs with C-c a t, and then filtering it using a given tag, how can I simply copy and paste the resulting TODO list from the "Org Agenda" buffer into another one (e.g. scratch) ? I tried to simply select and copy, but then yanking into another buffer results in an un-filtered list of many TODOs (which is nearly the same as the first one constructed from C-c a t, but excludes all TODOs that appear before the first entry retained by the filter). I also tried with org-copy-visible, but still no success.

Anybody could explain me how to do this simple task ?

Thanks a lot,
Martin