Re: [O] Changing org-block background with org-src-fontify-natively

From: Xebar Saram
Subject: Re: [O] Changing org-block background with org-src-fontify-natively
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2015 07:55:01 +0200

Hi all

so i have zero technical skills or knowledge, but i have been looking for a way to have a different background in org-src blocks so that bash backgrounds will have a black color, lisp a white color etc.
from what i understand (but i may be totally off here) Karl, thats what your trying to achieve? did you succeed in that?
does any one have this working in his config and willing to share?

thx!

On Sat, Dec 26, 2015 at 11:17 PM, Karl Voit <address@hidden> wrote:
* Karl Voit <address@hidden> wrote:

> So, is there a way to modify (only) the background colour also for
> source blocks with a given type and active org-src-fontify-natively?

Addendum:

https://stackoverflow.com/a/30139612 shows my situation whereas the
setup of John Kitchin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7AaKHRd9uw
seems to have solved my issue: org-src-fontify-natively combined
with a different background colour.

--
mail|git|SVN|photos|postings|SMS|phonecalls|RSS|CSV|XML to Org-mode:

https://github.com/novoid/extract_pdf_annotations_to_orgmode + more on github