[O] Changing org-block background with org-src-fontify-natively

From: Karl Voit
Subject: [O] Changing org-block background with org-src-fontify-natively
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2015 20:09:57 +0100

Hi!

,----[ my current settings for org-block ]
http://emacs.stackexchange.com/questions/14824/org-block-background-font-not-having-effect
|   '((t (:background "#000000")))
|   "Face used for the source block background.")
|
| (setq org-src-fontify-natively t)
`----

With this, I get the #000000 background for blocks like example,
quote, and src. If I do specify a src type like "sh", I guess that
org-src-fontify-natively overrides my setting. At least I get the
effect that with a given src type, the background is not #000000 but
the pre-defined background of my theme (wombat).

So, is there a way to modify (only) the background colour also for
source blocks with a given type and active org-src-fontify-natively?

Thanks!

--
mail|git|SVN|photos|postings|SMS|phonecalls|RSS|CSV|XML to Org-mode:

https://github.com/novoid/extract_pdf_annotations_to_orgmode + more on github