Re: [O] :completion function isn't run anymore?

From: Julien Cubizolles
Subject: Re: [O] :completion function isn't run anymore?
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2015 21:38:07 +0100

> I didn't investigate much the issue yet, but, out of curiosity, would
> the following patch solve the issue:

Thanks for looking into it. It seems the completion-function is now
being accessed but unfortunately something is still wrong. The error
message is

org-publish-projects: Wrong type argument: sequencep,
jc-org-publish-rename-beamer-pdf

On a related note, I finally figured why rebasing the gif tree didn't
fix this problem: I was forgetting to recompile and was still using the
former .elc files...

If I'm to bisect, is it possible to reload all org-mode files without
restarting emacs ? Would M-x org-mode be enough ?

Julien.